11.01.2007

Introduction to Life

So, I've decided to get a blog. Why, you ask? Well, I've decided that I want to write more about stuff that isn't just drama in my life or bad poetry. Livejournal is dead, MySpace was horrible to begin with and Facebook doesn't adequately allow for actual expression of ideas, since it's all about keeping you updated on people you never talk to anyway. In the best possible way, naturally.

What will I be talking about here? The title sums it up fairly well. This will probably end up being a chronicle of the more interesting bits of my life, mixed with some commentary on globalization, politics, feminism, pop culture, economics, the '08 election, authoritarianism in schools, religion, and exciting stuff like that. Plus outdoorsy stuff, since it's kind of in my blood and soul. I'm hoping this will be a revitalization of my Livejournal from 8th grade, without all the emo-ness and wallowing in self-pity.

Welcome to my small cavern of the Internet. Enjoy your stay.

1 comment:

Rachel Morin said...

Yay i am happy about this blog, now i have more sites to look at to procrastinate in doin homework.