8.21.2011

Regional geology journal archive

I was reading my old journals from the regional geology trip I went on over spring break, and I realized that there’s some good stuff in there that I’d like to be out with my name on it. To that end, I’ve published my journal entries from the trip on the blog, backdated to reflect when I actually wrote them. I had just finished reading Derrick Jensen’s Endgame when I went on this trip, so this is among my more anti-civ and apocalyptic writing. There’s also a fair bit of musing about the US-Mexico border. To see the full list of entries, you can go here.

I’m planning to do a similar journal archive for my Semester in the West entries, but that one’s going to take a bit longer, since I have 80 pages of journal entries to type up first.

No comments: