6.16.2011

Quoted: Agriculture and Environmental Studies for Senior Secondary School

I'm starting a new blog feature: approximately every day or so, I'll be posting a particularly insightful, profound or hilarious quote from whatever I've been reading (books, other blogs, the news, etc.).

So, in that spirit, here is an excerpt my new Agriculture and Environmental Studies textbook for Ghanaian senior secondary school:

A healthy goat shows the following characteristics: seperate feces which drop in pellets, clean and fairly moist anus, tendency to climb and a tendency to defecate during walking while wagging the tail.


Why didn't we cover this at my high school? It's so much cooler than literary analysis or stoichiometry. Though I think the real question is: what qualifies a goat anus as "fairly moist", and how should this be assessed before purchasing a goat? Hmm...

No comments: